Following the government announcement on the 4th January, the business will temporarily close. We will utilise the opportunity to carry out essential drainage work to the golf range. This will enable us to collect balls via a robotic system in the future, to help with the challenges in the past collecting golf balls.
Please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you when we reopen.
COVID-19 COMPLIANCE: In preparation for our re-opening, considerable time, effort and money has been invested to ensure the site is a safe place to visit for all staff and customers. This involves the following policy changes and additional procedures to ensure compliance with the new Covid-19 secure guidance.
- All customers and staff must wash their hands upon on arrival at the A1 Golf Centre using the bacterial hand washes provided at reception and the range ball machine
- Social distancing rules must be strictly adhered to. PLease observe the new signage and floor graphics at the golf reception, passageway, ball machine and on the individual bays
- Strictly one person allowed at a time in the toilets to wash and sanitise hands
- Reception counter guard/screen installed to protect staff and customers
- Credit card payments only
- Enter and exit the golf range in a single file
- Cleaning station located at the golf range ball machine, with bacterial spray and hand sanitiser
- Bacterial spray provided for customers to clean basket handles before use at the range ball machine
- Toptracer and ball machine touch screens cleaned every hour, bacterial spray and wipes available for customers to clean screens
- Strictly one person per bay
- Strictly no waiting behind bays
- Range baskets to be returned to golf ball machine by customers
- All frequent touch points in the reception area and toilets will be sanitised and cleaned every hour.
with space for over 100 cars to enjoy using our facilities