A1 GOLF CENTRE RE-OPENS TO MEMBERS FROM WEDNESDAY 13th MAY 2020
Further to the government’s announcement that outdoor activities (including golf) are allowed from Wednesday 13th May, I am delighted to advise that the A1 Golf Activity Centre is re-opening to members.
The golf range will be open to all A1 Loyalty Card holders although new members can join on the day. No membership charges apply – you just need to top up your card with credit (you’ll benefit from additional free credits with a £25 or more top-up).
COVID-19 COMPLIANCE: In preparation for our re-opening, considerable time, effort and money has been invested to ensure the site is a safe place to visit for all staff and customers. This involves the following policy changes and additional procedures to ensure compliance with the new Covid-19 secure guidance.
- All customers and staff must wash their hands upon on arrival at the A1 Golf Centre using the bacterial hand washes provided at reception and the range ball machine
- Social distancing rules must be strictly adhered to. PLease observe the new signage and floor graphics at the golf reception, passageway, ball machine and on the individual bays
- Strictly one person allowed at a time in the toilets to wash and sanitise hands
- Reception counter guard/screen installed to protect staff and customers
- Credit card payments only
- Enter and exit the golf range in a single file
- Cleaning station located at the golf range ball machine, with bacterial spray and hand sanitiser
- Bacterial spray provided for customers to clean basket handles before use at the range ball machine
- Toptracer and ball machine touch screens cleaned every hour, bacterial spray and wipes available for customers to clean screens
- Strictly one person per bay
- Strictly no waiting behind bays
- Range baskets to be returned to golf ball machine by customers
- All frequent touch points in the reception area and toilets will be sanitised and cleaned every hour.
with space for over 100 cars to enjoy using our facilities