We are delighted with the recent government announcement that we can now welcome customers back to our golf range from Wednesday 2nd December.
We will open at the usual winter hours of 9am – 10pm with last balls available up until 9.15pm.
COVID-19 COMPLIANCE: In preparation for our re-opening, considerable time, effort and money has been invested to ensure the site is a safe place to visit for all staff and customers. This involves the following policy changes and additional procedures to ensure compliance with the new Covid-19 secure guidance.
- All customers and staff must wash their hands upon on arrival at the A1 Golf Centre using the bacterial hand washes provided at reception and the range ball machine
- Social distancing rules must be strictly adhered to. PLease observe the new signage and floor graphics at the golf reception, passageway, ball machine and on the individual bays
- Strictly one person allowed at a time in the toilets to wash and sanitise hands
- Reception counter guard/screen installed to protect staff and customers
- Credit card payments only
- Enter and exit the golf range in a single file
- Cleaning station located at the golf range ball machine, with bacterial spray and hand sanitiser
- Bacterial spray provided for customers to clean basket handles before use at the range ball machine
- Toptracer and ball machine touch screens cleaned every hour, bacterial spray and wipes available for customers to clean screens
- Strictly one person per bay
- Strictly no waiting behind bays
- Range baskets to be returned to golf ball machine by customers
- All frequent touch points in the reception area and toilets will be sanitised and cleaned every hour.
with space for over 100 cars to enjoy using our facilities